21 December 2009

OH, WHAT?

Okay, so I can understand why you haven't really talked to me these past few days or that your sentences have shortened every time we talk. But texting me out of the blue & the first thing you say is that you like someone new? Okay, that symbolies a red flag. To be honest, at this point IDGAF who the hell you like, cause you're going to end up hurting yourself. You're going to let these girls just walk all over you. Why did you bring this up ANYWAY, are you trying to prove something? That you don't like me anymore? Okay sure I could've seen that all by myself. You know, you ruined a perfectly fine friendship a long time ago. This is bull. I'm tired of people walking into my life, being an important idol, & then walking out, leaving me in pieces. I'm done waiting for the right people to come around, it's time for me to take charge & do this shit myself. Thanks for sticking around,



Lerv you, "friend."