22 December 2009

It's that time of the year.

Yuppp, time to start working on that New Year's Resolution. & No, it's not going to be like laaaasstt years. Which I scarcely[sp] accomplished-_- :


-NO MORE NEGATIVITY. no matter what it takes. .........[CHECK]

-If what you have to say isn't necessary, DON'T SAY IT!.........[SEMI-CHECK]

-You've gotta take school more seriously............[FAIL]

-SAVE MORE MONEY! you neeeed it at this point in our economy...........[CHECK]

-Get rid of some of your junk-_-...............[CHECK]

-DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR UNTIL THE END OF SUMMER. my gawwwhh!!!...........[FAIL]

-Learn to love yourself...............[IN PROGRESS]

-Make something EXCITING happen each month.................[FAIL]

-GEEEEET TALLER.................[-_-]

-Lose weight. Less RICE! No eating past 6!................[FAAAIIL!]


Okay, so in total, I only accomplished 3/10 of those goals. & I've got to say, those weren't even very good goals-_- So this year I'm going to divide my resolution into two: the general & the specific. So far, I've only got the genereal down. & Keep in mind that I didn't make this general part, I just found it on Tumblr & thoughth it was pretty legit, so here it is: