02 January 2010

Whoa it's January.

New Year's eve: So I distinctley remember that all I did for the first few hours of that day was CLEAN. Idk why, but cleaning makes me feel good. I like having a nice empty space in my room, I like always renovating it. My room is just a place that has to reflect me. So like, I took down posters & stuff from one wall, & then I painted over ALL of the graffiti in my room. Even the one on my door, the one I liked the best:( Whatever, it's a new year & besides I didn't really feel like posters of spiderman, hairspray, or the jonas brothers didn't really reflect ME. So I'm happy with this.

By 9'o clock we headed over to Jolan's house. I guess it's tradition to gather up your whole family & go to someone's house for the countdown. Fuck watching the ball drop! Haha, so it was fine...until there wsa a fight, that included bloody faces & breaking glass. Not going to get into detail, but I think that whole fight was kind of a test for all us cousins. I think it was supposed to test us on how far we were willing to go to stand up for our own. I learned my lesson...even tho I'm still not quite sure what I would do if I was caught in a situation like that. Let's just hope I'd do the right thing:p

New year's day: Sooo like, I did not know I was going to Mellanie's house that day. I just knew i was going to a party that had food with my stepdad HA! That was pretty fun tho, made a lot of insiders. Played ninja & bear hunter ninja haha. Jan was there too, haaiii she's my sort-of neighbor:) Haha. Well, afterwards I just went to Joana's casa & whatever. I ate. I watched movies. The usual. Haha overall, I have a good feeling in my gut that



this year will turn out okay.