09 January 2010

3 more days 0_0

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ, YOU SCANDALOUS LITTLE BITCH:) Hahahha I love you booyyy. Anyways, today was pretty much a reeeaally good day. Since I haven't been out the house in a while-_- Anyways, as the cool kid that I am, I hung out with sophomores all daaayy, hahaha sike I'm not cool at all. Sooo I was the first to arrive at Jan's house, & being pretty much her neighbor sort of helped haha. We just chilled there for about an hour, playing on the laptop & meeting Jan's little brother, LA. So cute haha. Soooo when Cory & Bryant came, we watched Paranormal Activity. THEENN ate pizza, then went to Jan's youth night, then went to Mcdonalds, then back to Jan's place, then Cory & Bryant walked me home, well technically to Cory's house ahha.
SO what I learned today was:
1. Demons can turn out to be just really big chickens.
2. Air fresheners can make scary sounds.
3. Apparently, I have a big butt-_-
4. Cory & Bryant don't catch on to riddles very quickly.
5. Jan is pro at the sugar game.
6. Your nipples can have worms eating holes into them.
7. I don't really like sitting on people's laps.
8. Cory meets people by asking for hair gel.
9. Bryant isn't photogenic. [sp]
10. The around the world game:)