14 February 2010

So it's officially Valentine's Day.

& I'm not really feelin' the love. But I'm not even looking at it as valentine's day, it's Single-Awareness Day that's what!! Hahaha, even though I actually DO have a Valentine. Haha, hi Deric, idk if you'll read this. :) Probably not! Anyway, I am totally tired right now... & can't wait for later on to go to Chelsea's house, then watch Wolfman. Well, at least try to, it's rated R-_- If not, then I'm totally down to watch Donnie Darko. Deric needs to explain it to me anyway! Haha. Well about Valentine's day... it's totally sweet & all, but seriously, I think it just puts a lot of pressure & bitterness into people. I mean, I'm not going to get into detail, but just think about it. & the movie Valentine's Day??? Seriously? Where's the plot in that? -_- Geeeez, &



I kinda hate Taylor Swift.