21 January 2010

I reeaally need to vent.

First of all, I'm really tired of my sucky ass memory. Some days I can't even seem to remember what I did the day before! I don't know if it'll turn into something worse, or if my days are just not memory worthy. Not to self: need tof FIX.

Anywho, these rainy days just keep coming & coming like toy shipment from China. I'm not saying I've been hating them and all, I really actually have been liking them. But I'm just scared. I'm hearing the words storms, tornadoes, strong winds, EVERYWHERE. Anything could happen, & I don't even believe in the 2012 theory. Lately I've fellt really incomplete & unsatisfied, again. Maybe it's just because I get emotional on my period, but I'm not going to blame it on that, I hate excuses, even when it comes to anything. Sorry if that was too much information. Anyway, I feel so vulnerable around EVERYONE. I feel like I am letting my guard down a bit too much, or that people can just see right through me. But I've tried putting my guard up before, & I never, ever want to go back there again. I have no clue whatI'm going to do & how I'm going to fix this issue. It is bugging me so much. I feel like I'm not even myself anymore, & that people can easily break me. Just got to keep praying & hope for the best I guess. I know sooner or later that the right people




will just come along.